The average guy turned penny stock phenom is back with this week's second short-term pick
Creative Medical Technology Holdings (OTCMKTS: CELZ) -
Lowest Buy Price: $.0013
Maximum Sell Price: $.021
Hold: 30-60 days
The company focuses on patented stem cell technology to improve the body’s own autoimmune defense against diseases. Patented stem cell treatments include:
- CaverStem® technology for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- FemCelz® technology for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction.
- OvaStem® technology for the treatment of premature ovarian failure and our patented.
- StemSpine® technology for pain management and degenerative disc disease. All of which utilize the patient's own non-manipulated stem cells harvested from their own bone marrow, known as Autologous Cells.
- AmnioStem® for the treatment of stroke, utilizing our patented stem cell-derived from amniotic fluid, our patented.
- TregCelz™ technology utilizing T Regulatory Cells for pain management related to degenerative disc disease.
- ImmCelz® has multiple potential applications including the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
This company is only going to increase its value with these treatments. Stem cells are at the forefront of modern medicine which is why I have hand-selected this company for my portfolio.
Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. is a commercial stage biotechnology company currently trading on the OTC market under the ticker symbol CELZ. For further information about the company go to www.creativemedicaltechnology.com
Outstanding Shares: 331.14 M (Good)
Market Cap: $499.71 K (Solid)
EPS: -0.069 (decent)
I am not a paid analyst or professional trader. All information that I provide pertaining to the penny stock market is purely educated estimates based on my own research and due diligence. Investing can be very risky and it is up to the investor/stock trader to make good decisions when trading. I am not responsible for your choices.
The opinions expressed in this article do not reflect the position of CapitalWatch or its journalists. CapitalWatch has no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. Information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, or investment advice