1. When is WiMi established?
The company commenced its commercial operations in May 2015 through Beijing WiMi Hologram Cloud Software Co., Ltd. (previously under the name "WiMi Lightspeed Capital Investment Management (Beijing) Co., Ltd."), or Beijing WiMi.
2. When does WiMi's fiscal year end?
WiMi's fiscal year ends on December 31.
3. On which exchange is WiMi's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
WiMi's American Depositary Shares (ADSs) is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "WIMI."
4. How many Wimi's ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each ADS represents two of our Class B ordinary shares.
5. How can I obtain a copy of WiMi's Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC
6. Who is WiMi's US legal counsel?
Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP.
7. Who is WiMi's Depositary Bank for ADSs?
JPMorgan Chase Bank.
8. Who are WiMi’s underwriters?
Listed underwriters on the deal are Benchmark Company LLC, Maxim Group LLC, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co. Ltd., AMTD Global Markets Ltd., BOCI Securities Ltd., Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Ltd., GF Securities (Hong Kong) Brokerage Ltd. and Axiom Capital Management Inc.