1. When is WiMi established?
The company commenced its commercial operations in May 2015 through Beijing WiMi Hologram Cloud Software Co., Ltd. (previously under the name "WiMi Lightspeed Capital Investment Management (Beijing) Co., Ltd."), or Beijing WiMi.
2. When does WiMi's fiscal year end?
WiMi's fiscal year ends on December 31.
3. On which exchange is WiMi's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
WiMi's American Depositary Shares (ADSs) will be listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "WIMI."
4. How many Wimi's ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each ADS represents two of our Class B ordinary shares.
5. How can I obtain a copy of WiMi's Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC
6. Who is WiMi's US legal counsel?
Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP.
7. Who is WiMi's Depositary Bank for ADSs?
JPMorgan Chase Bank.
8. Who are WiMi’s underwriters?
Listed underwriters on the deal are Benchmark Company LLC, Maxim Group LLC, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co. Ltd., AMTD Global Markets Ltd., BOCI Securities Ltd., Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Ltd., GF Securities (Hong Kong) Brokerage Ltd. and Axiom Capital Management Inc.
9. What is the use of IPO proceeds?what is the use of IPO proceeds?
WiMi intends to use 40 percent of the proceeds from its IPO for research and development. The scope of holography-based research includes facial recognition, artificial intelligence facial change, digital life system, education intellectual properties, navigation system for cars, shopping systems and tourism navigation system. Another 40 percent will be distributed for acquisitions and investments, while the rest of the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.