1. When was I-Mab established?
I-Mab commenced its commercial operations in November 2014, when its predecessor Third Venture Biopharma (Nanjing) Co. Ltd. was established.
2. When does I-Mab's fiscal year end?
I-Mab's fiscal year ends on December 31.
3. On which exchange is I-Mab's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
I-Mab's American Depositary Shares (ADSs) will be listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "IMAB."
4. How many I-Mab's ordinary shares does one American depositary share ("ADS") of the company represent?
Each ten ADSs represent twenty-three of our ordinary shares.
5. How can I obtain a copy of I-Mab's Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC
6. Who is I-Mab's U.S. legal counsel?
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
7. What is I-Mab's depositary bank for ADSs?
Depositary Bank is Citibank, N.A.
8. Who are I-Mab’s underwriters?
Jefferies LLC and China International Capital Corp. Hong Kong Securities Ltd. are acting as the book-running managers of I-Mab's offering and as the representatives of the underwriters. Also securing the deal are China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Ltd. and Huatai Securities (USA) Inc.
9. How does I-Mab intend to use its proceeds from the IPO?
The company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for (i) research and development of the company’s existing and future drug candidates, including funding the ongoing two registrational trials, as well as a planned exploratory trial in SLE, for TJ202; (ii) potential investments in the establishment of I-Mab’s own manufacturing capacities and building research facilities in the United States, and (iii) general corporate purposes.